Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some pictures

Cooking onions for the soirée des crepes that we had at my house with some friends. We made dinner crepes, and then lots and lots of desert crepes! My favorite was Nutella and banana. Mmmmm.
I bought these flowers to brighten the house, and Myrto bought a pineapple. 
Before going out to a restaurant/bar called Fenouil au Vapeur, which is a coop restaurant that serves food two nights a week and has different local bands play. In the picture is me, a friend of Kasia - Fannie, and another assistant who just arrived, Zandra.
Kasia and me on her birthday. We had a little cake and a delicious salad for lunch before I went off to Marseille for orientation.
 In the process of re-potting the plants. So far, my plant in my room (the big one) is doing very well. The thyme seems to be doing ok, but the basil is...well...completely dead. But for me, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

3 comments:

Karoliina said...

Hi Becky,
I saw your googletalk "advertisement" and figured I'd check your blog out. I see you are in France. What are you doing there?
We are still in Boston, but in the process of moving to Helsinki, Finland. Seems like the (IIJD) river flows toward Europe....
Karoliina

Chi said...

oh oh i like the blog!

Unknown said...

you are adorable! I like your pictures and i miss you!